Report Writing

Locking, limiting PDFs is kind of pointless. If anyone wants to break the code it is quite easy.

Albeit the companies keep making the locks better there are multiple apps out there that can scan and unlock them.

I've used a number of them over the years.

Best way is what Scott suggested: "Don't send the report to anyone."

[;)]

What do you lock it with? Password protected?

Marc

Lock, as in no one can edit or make changes. I forget to lock them most of the time.

In Finder, select the file, hit "Command I", the info window comes up, there's a selection for locking it.

My reports are delivered in HTML format, user name and password protected. I get email notifications when reports are viewed by clients/Realtors and if forwarded to third party.

Can the client save or print out the report for his records?

Marc

My reports are delivered in HTML format, user name and password protected. I get email notifications when reports are viewed by clients/Realtors and if forwarded to third party.

Can the client save or print out the report for his records?

Marc

Yes clients can print report and can save them as a PDF if they want to. Reports come through much better in HTML, pictures enlarge when clicked on.