Channel Drain for new paver installation

I am in the process of re-doing my back yard. I just brought in the mini excavator and the skidsteer and loaded out a few truck loads of dirt. I am going to construct a built-in Santa Maria style grill and some built-in areas for my gas grill and pellet smoker. I was able to get about 1,000sf of brick pavers off of a job we have. I have the grade set, and I am ready to keep going. I have two existing 3" drain lines that run down either side of my property. One on each end of the back patio. I want to run a trench drain along the edge of the concrete patio area where I am going to start my pavers. The concrete patio slopes away from the house, and the pavers will slope from the back of the yard toward the house. Where those two meet, I want to install the channel drain. I have seen some of the NDS products, and I like them, but they are right proud of that stuff! Does anyone know of a channel product that will connect to an existing 3" pipe? It would have to connect into the side of the channel, and not the bottom. I like the micro drain product, but it only has a 1.5" outlet. I am sure I could manufacture something to make the connection, but I would like to have something that fits correctly, if possible. Any info would be appreciated.

The house behind me is higher. In order to pitch the paver portion away from the house, I would have to construct a retaining wall back there. It is much more feasible to drain the pavers towards the patio. Where the patio and the pavers will meet, will be the low point. It is easiest to let it drain naturally there, and catch it in a channel style drain. From there, I can slope it to either side of the house and outlet it through the 3" pipe that runs out to the from of the house and into the gutter. I just was curious if anyone knew of a mirco channel that had a 3" side outlet. If not, I can go with the regular channel drains. It will just cost quite a bit more. I am just not well versed in what is available out there. I can google that though...

You can see from these two images, that the back of the yard slopes toward the house. I had to cut out 16-18" just to get the slope flat enough for the paver area. In order to slope that yard away from the house, that cut in the back would be well over 3'. That would create a problem there. However, sloping it toward the patio, and the patio away from the house, creates a perfect spot for the channel drain.

Click to Enlarge
tn_201668131743_IMG_1924.jpg

105.36 KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_201668131833_IMG_1940.jpg

154.26 KB