Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thanks.  Entablature got me pointed in the right direction for searching.  The stone protrusion at the top of the building is a cornice.  The lower band of stone is a frieze.

Entablature is pretty much the same thing but support is provided by columns. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...