Inspectit software

I had been using Inspectit/Ahit (whatever) on my PC and they pulled the plug. I'm used to this system and everything I've found out there so far is waaaaaaaaaaay too complicated. Anyone know of a similar to Word program that is available for someone who doesn't have the time to learn a new system. Thanks 

2 hours ago, smith97103 said:

I had been using Inspectit/Ahit (whatever) on my PC and they pulled the plug. I'm used to this system and everything I've found out there so far is waaaaaaaaaaay too complicated. Anyone know of a similar to Word program that is available for someone who doesn't have the time to learn a new system. Thanks 

Mark Cramer's Intelligent Reporter software share some of the characteristics of Inspectit. (I believe that Inspectit actually grew from an earlier version of IR.)  Having used both, I greatly prefer IR and have used it for about a dozen years.  It is *amazingly* flexible for someone who is facile with Word - I should probably rephrase that to say that you must be facile with Word. The thing is, I'm not sure that Mark is still selling it or supporting it for new customers. You might get in touch and ask him about it. Here's a little bit about the program: 

https://www.besttampainspector.com/Software

10 hours ago, Marc said:

I've heard that Whisper accomplishes pretty much the same thing on one monitor. 

Tnx for the mention Marc.

I used Whisper Reporter and its predecessor for 18 years. I retired this past spring and still use the application for some other projects I deal with as it isn't just for "inspections".  It is a very adaptable application.

I was also one the Beta testers for WR while I was using it as well.

There are routines in WR that will let you import your history of saved comments from your current application.

Whisper Reporter by Whisper Solutions