Jump to content

Metal roof top protrusions??

Mike Lamb

Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Looks unfamiliar and a little weird. Maybe it’s somehow connected to the vent system? Or it’s an unusual part of an eavestrough? It might be intended somehow for collecting water. Or a usual way to install skylights. For example, if you don’t have access to the roof but want some natural light in your apartment from above.
It seems to me that I have even seen something like this on the Internet. It was like a system of lenses that allowed you to transport the light inside through a tube.

Edited by SmittN
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...