Feedback and launch partners needed for home renovation startup!

I'm launching a startup that helps real estate investors maximize their after repair value and gives peace of mind the renovations will be done on time and on budget. 
We believe that home inspectors would be great partners in our go-to-market strategy and I'd love to get your candid feedback. Any chance someone here is free for a short call to discuss the business opportunity and if home inspectors like yourself would be a good fit?

That would be a new type of service in real estate, easily expanded to residential where it could become massive. Good luck. I'd call but I'm as deaf as a post.

One tidbit: home inspections are, for the most part, about informing a buyer prior to purchase. It provides an escape from the contract.

You'd be using it for an quite different purpose, as a link in a process that ends with a repaired home.

You may find that a prevalence of poor performance among home inspectors will not be equal to the task your project would need. A higher bar would be needed, one that I'm currently trying to introduce.

https://www.facebook.com/Home-Inspectors-Unite-101579808718993

Edited by Marc

9 hours ago, Paulackie said:
I'm launching a startup that helps real estate investors maximize their after repair value and gives peace of mind the renovations will be done on time and on budget. 

Sorry, I don't speak bullshit. Could you explain *exactly* what it is that you plan to do? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/28/2021 at 1:34 AM, Jim Katen said:

Sorry, I don't speak bullshit. Could you explain *exactly* what it is that you plan to do? 

Jim, I think this might represent a springboard booster that could lift the whole team to a level never dreamed about before our team leader woke up that morning with such a great idea. PM me for a link to permission to access ever increasing horizons of opportunity!

• Like 1