A Taste of The Soap Opera's Romper Room

Well... yes, I rose to that dubious distinction within a year - however by then (I'm a slow learner) I had figured out what NACHI was all about; and if you stretch your memory you will recall that I declined the award and quit NACHI shortly thereafter. I don't remember who Nick gave it to (pun intended) that year.

Hey Gil

It might be a good idea to tell everyone about how you and Nick Gromicko undertook to promote NACHI in Ontario with Realtor brochures and the result of that fiasco when it came time for payment. :(

As you know I am a member in good standing with OAHI, I thought you might like to know as a former member of OAHI that it is having its AGM this weekend. It should be interesting. I am meeting with our other mutual friend Mr. Cam Allen prior to the AGM. He was a former member of NACHI too. Didn't you both get kicked out of NACHI? Seems like I have something in common with you and Cam, I got kicked out of NACHI too! :) :)

Oh I was reading this post by Canadian Inspector and thought of you and that you would find it amusing. Those folks over at NACHI are all crazy. Can you imagine any of the public reading that crap?

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.p ... 938&page=2

Post 23

Btw I guess now is a good time to clear up some erroneous info at the link above.

The only association I have been kicked out was NACHI and proud off it. :) Just like you! :) :)

Never kicked/expelled out of ASHI either.

Anyway I sure enjoy your posts!

For a laugh you may want to check out the NACHI Archives sometime there are lots of posts from you over there, boy you sure took a beating thats for sure.

Cheers,

Raymond, Raymond, Raymond......... How nice to see you writing so nicely to Gil over here. Is this by any chance, the same Gil you are disparaging over at the other BB? You know, the Gil you keep calling a thief over and over. What was it again you said.....he was kicked out of NACHI for trying to steal from Nick? Lemme look.......brb...

look at post 69.... http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.p ... 938&page=5

post # 113.... http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.p ... 938&page=8

Naw........cant be the same guy.......Can it?

Brian,

Ask Nick its all documented. Are you calling into question Nicks word?

I guess Nick will likely understand.

Btw I would like to ask you why as an Ethics member you have remained silent as to the matters going on over on NACHI, the threats, false posts, etc. Why is it that the Ethics Chair along with your fellows on the ESOP openly and wantonly flaunt the rules?

Why is that Brian?

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.p ... ht=Stalker

Raymond....... I haven't been silent about the going's on, I've been quitly working behind the scenes. With you and Mario going at it, what could I possibly say to either of you that hasn't been said before? As i'm sure you're aware, I try to stay out of conflicts, it doesn't help anyone to constantly fling shite at each other. I just do my own thing and try to walk a higher road.

I am slowly gaining a reputation for helping solve complaints. A few members have pm'ed me with matters on their minds.........I deal with them as best I can and then send the matter on to Joe F if needed. I find this eliminates the need for formal complaints, which I feel is what we should strive for.

As for your last question Ray, I honestly dont have an answer for you.

Chad......no need for a separate section, at least not on my account.

Originally posted by Raymond Wand

Brian,

Ask Nick its all documented. Are you calling into question Nicks word?

I guess Nick will likely understand.

Btw I would like to ask you why as an Ethics member you have remained silent as to the matters going on over on NACHI, the threats, false posts, etc. Why is it that the Ethics Chair along with your fellows on the ESOP openly and wantonly flaunt the rules?

Why is that Brian?

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.p ... ht=Stalker

Brian

Thank you for your reply.

Whether you are working behind the scenes does not address the fact that the rules (such as they are) are applied piece meal which run contrary to due process. It is documented extensively that there are no bylaws which empower the ESOP to act as they do. Further evidence indicates members are alleged to have breached the rules without any evidence being presented in order for one to defend themselves or repudiate the charges. Members of the ESOP have openly and purposely discussed complaints on an open forum, which can only be termed as bias with vexatious intent.

Your chair has no concept of discipline and is one of the biggest offenders of the rules he is charged with administering along with a few other ESOP members. He has caused more mayhem, and disenfranchised a number of senior members. The chair through his own ignorance and his boastful nature have given rise to the discourse that permeates Nachi. The manner in which complaints have been handled fly in the face of all established principals of natural justice at least as applied to administrative tribunals.

Remarkably, no one seems competent to address the unbecoming conduct of your Chair when he without need or reason telephoned another member and berated him in a heated manner, then absolves himself with the backing of his committee in justifying his actions which were blatant breach of the rules he oversees and applied to suit his agenda. In addition Mr. Cooke was removed based on allegations, no evidence from his accusers, tried in absentia and condemned because a few myopic individuals with axes to grind. The result was like a swarming, led none other by several ESOP members and a handful of a few ignorant members. The terms Kangaroo Court and lynching might best describe what occurred. All approved by Nick Gromicko. Who he himself made libelous statements when he stated two of us had been expelled from other associations, which is pure bull, and then embellished further by certain individuals promoting it as the truth. Nick is a false prophet!

Brian the best piece of advice I can offer you is to disassociate yourself from the ESOP given the extent of the rot. It seems some of your fellow member have let their positions swell their already inflated egos. New members readily applying their ignorance of standards on the minions who have no ability or right to defend themselves from arbitrary unfounded actions.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Brian

Good for you there are a lot of great people over there and I am sure you will enjoy it and learn a many things some good and some well?

My wife Charlotte has worked extremely hard behind the lines for Nachi for the last 4+ years non stop.

Including all of the Preparations for and worked the Toronto NACHI show four days for free

She has tried to resign from NACHI twice do to what she feels was very poor treatment of many members.

She is the second oldest Canadian Nachi member and the Posts and things said about her where very poor taste

( http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=28923 )

Post below some did small people did not like it

Nick please remove me from NACHI .Charlotte Cooke

Such a great group of members NACHI has they do not even have the courtesy to sign their name .

Thread Date Comment

Little Boy's Club 5/19/08 8:22 PM you ****..rb

Little Boy's Club 5/19/08 3:30 PM we are happy that you and roy are gone...stay gone///XXXXXXXXXXXX

Little Boy's Club 5/19/08 4:34 AM

Little Boy's Club 5/19/08 12:16 AM Thank you for resigning.

Little Boy's Club 5/18/08 8:55 AM

All of the above had a red square with NACHI that is an Insult to the poster.

Roy Cooke

Roy.........I am now and have always been a free thinker, I march to my drum. I can and will learn much at Inachi and over here and other places.

As to Char, you she TRIED to resign twice? It's simple really. Send an email to Nick stating your intention and it's done. That's what I did. The way Char did it, though no doubt well intentioned, was the wrong way.

You have to also keep in mind Roy.......change can and will only come from within.

RAY: The ethics board is not a court of law, NACHI is a private organization, and can run it any way they damn well please.

ROY: As long as you found it distasteful to "sit in the corner" for 14 days, you are due the punishment you received.

As long as NACHI "doesn't beat to your drums" it's probably better for all that you are no longer a part of it.

Move on, and start your own organization, then we will see just how "fair" and "open" you run your own gig.

Sad, both of you had a wealth of knowledge and experience you shared, until you got off track.

What a hoot, Steven Meyers a non member of any association pontificating his ignorance once again. Hasn't got a clue about how professional self regulating bodies operate. Doesn't understand the principals of justice wherein the accused has a right to see the evidence he stands accused of, and the right of the accused to defend himself from allegations which as it turns out were nothing but trumped up charges all based on the ESOP need for retribution and egocentric mentality.

Your right NACHI does anything it pleases and has done so and will continue to do so and will be, ultimately its down fall.

Keep going Steve you fit right in with the rogues of NACHI, ignorance is bliss!

Originally posted by steven meyer

RAY: The ethics board is not a court of law, NACHI is a private organization, and can run it any way they damn well please.

ROY: As long as you found it distasteful to "sit in the corner" for 14 days, you are due the punishment you received.

As long as NACHI "doesn't beat to your drums" it's probably better for all that you are no longer a part of it.

Move on, and start your own organization, then we will see just how "fair" and "open" you run your own gig.

Sad, both of you had a wealth of knowledge and experience you shared, until you got off track.

Steve you seem to feel you have much knowledge Your First Post was Jan 1st at 11;15 am.and you still are not a NACHI member

( would you like my NACHI free for life membership )

You have since made about 300 posts telling all how much you know.

Can you tell me why I was given a 14 day suspension .

I did nothing wrong and to accept this suspension would be admitting guilt ????????.

Ray did no more then many others have done including many on the ESOP Including the one who has posted above.

I have been invited Back to Nachi at least 4 times in the last couple of days for free.

Sorry not going to happen .

NACHI is a CULT and some like me take longer to see how it works others discovered it much sooner .

I spent more hours helping NACHI then 98% of others.

It is Home Inspectors like you who are the loser, from Ray and Roy no longer sharing our experiences.

Enjoy the cult like other cults they do not like to let members go two are trying to get their membership removed and it is not happening.

Roy Cooke ex NACHI Member

Ya know Meyer all I read from you is accusations. You keep blabbing that anyone posting under any name is a reincarnate of me. I think you have paranoia, as usual you do a great deal of talking but no substance to anything. As I have said before no one can even be assured that Steven Meyer is your real name either.

I recall fondly how not to long ago you were stating how you were disgusted with the antics of NACHI, how it did things and how it conducted itself. It wasn't an association you did not want to be part of. How quickly you have back tracked as usual. Now given any opportunity on NACHI you quickly revert to your hypocrisy and your foul mouth antics, making unfounded allegations typical of a loud mouth wanna be who has nothing to show for his antics other than nefarious posts.

Bye Steven, too bad no one is buying into your dementia fueled rants.

Originally posted by steven meyer

RAY & ROY

Well, you both have a problem, so why don't you just move on with life. Your obsession of nachi is selfdefeating.

Ray: see you have a "new" posting name on NACHI.

Cute

How is Wally, Bubba, secret wanderer, rose bud, etc!!!

ya guys keeping in touch.

I see you did not find out why I am no longer Canada's oldest NACHI member

Gee you must fit in well over at the Cult association ESOP,They are always correct and want every one to know how great they are .

I see you to want to follow others and try and tell us we are wrong for leaving the CULT.

It only took five letters two to the NACHI lawyer to get NICK to remove my wifes membership.

I think I can see how NACHI can say how they have so many members .

Give out a free membership and then never allow them to leave.

I have had many letters asking me to come back and to get Raymond to come Back to NACHI .

Steven Just tell Nick you want to be a NACHI member and you want to make some money so you can then Pay for it.

many I know got free membership to NACHI and the Certified Master Inspector.

Roy Cooke

AND JUST WHO IS THE REAL RAYMOND WAND??????????

Wand Ray, Romando, Romanian a$$hole, Bubba, Rose Bud, secret

Wanderer, and on they go, so many personalities, how do you keep them all in your little brain???

Will the "REAL" Ray Wand stand up, there are to many of you to keep track of!!!

You're going down, Ray, enjoy the ride!!!!

Roy, I wouldn't get in the wagon with him, it's going to be a rough ride.

Hi Randy,

The sponsors get upset with me when I moderate topics that I myself initiated. However, I don't see a problem with splitting the topic and leaving the relavent stuff over there and sending all of the irrelavent stuff over here to another forum under a more appropriate thread title.

It's educational folks; this is exactly the way they carry on in about 98% of the threads over in the Romper Room. Then they run out, inspect houses, and call themselves "professionals."

Enjoy.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike