View from the top

I just did one of those wacko condos downtown; a mere $5.5 million to live 49 stories up in the sky. The view is kind of awesome; the pics don't do it justice.

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif apple roof small.JPG

74.02 KB

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif SW small.JPG

47.23 KB

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif east small.JPG

44.46 KB

The grass roof on the Apple Computer store is kind of cool;

Originally posted by swarga

Kurt, How long was the ladder you used to get on the roof, & how did you get that ladder on your little truck?[:-jester]

We just levitate; no need for ladders.

I grew up on a farm, hunting & fishing; high school graduating class had 54 kids. Been to the top of 3 14,000 footers in Colorado. Wilderness camp as a hobby.

It's all fascinating view; you country boys should open your minds to all that there is in the world. This country boy's mind gets blown that humans can even build this stuff.

I'm blessed to visit Chicago every 3 or 4 years. My sister is in South Bend and an "architecture" review is a must do. It pales LA and NY. Just my opinion. There is a Holiday Inn on the north side with a massive seafood buffet. Vienna and the countyside in Hungary are my next favorite spots to site see.[:-bigeyes2]