Lunch is being served!

Joe Tedesco

This is a condition that is common in a place where there was only sand in the desert and cities that were blown apart by rockets and mortars.

Disclaimer:

I must stay under the wire for now, so please allow me to continue from time to time with some of the electrical situations encountered on a daily basis.

I will say that this place really seperates the men and women from the boys and girls for sure!

You have got to have some serious electrical experience; and this place is not a place for crack heads and those who puff stuff while writing posts on boards like this one!

I better stop because I don't want to be banned from this place too!

PS: Lunch anyone?

Click to Enlarge
2009816235633_froggiegone.bmp

922.12 KB

They are nasty! Not actually a spider but part of the Arachnida family(see Soilifugae). It does actually have 8 legs, it's just the other 2(palps) get quite long making it look like 10. There are A LOT of "stories" about these things floating around. We did have some fun with them in Afghanistan. Could really freak the new troops out!

They are nasty! Not actually a spider but part of the Arachnida family(see Soilifugae). It does actually have 8 legs, it's just the other 2(palps) get quite long making it look like 10. There are A LOT of "stories" about these things floating around. We did have some fun with them in Afghanistan. Could really freak the new troops out!

Can they be ate?

- Jim Katen, Oregon