Jump to content

This Panel Passed


Recommended Posts

Quote: Originally posted by Brandon Whitmore

What's that wire between the hot/ ground on the right side of the picture?

That is one of the ground wires going to possibly the water line or a ground rod.

My bad for not using the proper terminology or writing clearly Jim.

I mean the aluminum strand of wire that is between the GEC (copper ground), and the ungrounded conductor (service wire)

It's on the right side of the photo, and if it wasn't so long I would think it was a loose strand that almost contacts the ground.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...