Jump to content

What's This Device In Boiler Supply Line?


Recommended Posts

That looks like a 'toe-kick' heater thats usually mounted under a kitchen cabinet or bath vanity. It's along the same design as a fan coil unit.

There is probably a little fan that blows the hot air out.

I'm looking for a used one so I can put it in my basement too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...