more info

gtp1003

In my new guy thing i have posted 2 things let me know what you think and i have not put everything in the first since i have not wrote down everything will update when i get a chance. Its a referal machine and a tax deduction machine.

2nd post i left answer to the questions were in light red. dark are my explaination.

In my new guy thing i have posted 2 things let me know what you think and i have not put everything in the first since i have not wrote down everything will update when i get a chance. Its a referal machine and a tax deduction machine.

2nd post i left answer to the questions were in light red. dark are my explaination.

Sounds good...

Kevin,

Unfortunately, in addition to being irrelevant to home inspections, your posts are exceedingly difficult to read because your writing doesn't seem to conform to the conventions of the English language.

For instance, in the single paragraph above, I had to read and re-read the words 3 or 4 times before I could figure out what you were trying to say. Your web site is just as bad.

I'm afraid that, until you are able to express yourself clearly, no one's going to take you very seriously.

Do you have a copy of Microsoft Word? If so, try composing your posts on that first. Turn on the spell checker and the grammar checker and rework the post until the software doesn't highlight anything. This will help your posts to be more readable.

Consider enrolling in writing class at your local community college so that, over time, you won't need the MS Word features.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

It reads almost as if written by someone who uses English as a second language. Reading your website is very difficult. You may be the most knowledgable roofing person in the world but you writing skills need improvement.

As already mentioned, home inspectors don't sell or repair roofs. We inspect roofs for damage and provide a written report to home buyers about the condition. We will usually post photos of a roof we inspected. We usually want to know if the defects we see are the result of manufacturer defect or improper installation.

This is an interactive forum. We post questions and answers here and do not usually call people for answers. This is where we want the questions and answers so we can all learn and share.