Report swap

If you all fell like it post them on here on IJ for all of us to review and make comments. Your report could make some of us look differently at own reports and make changes.

I have posted my report on here before and there was a time we could sent Mike a report and he would put it up as an unknown.

This way the ones that wanted to make comments about the report could based on the report not the person.

If you all fell like it post them on here on IJ for all of us to review and make comments. Your report could make some of us look differently at own reports and make changes.

I have posted my report on here before and there was a time we could sent Mike a report and he would put it up as an unknown.

This way the ones that wanted to make comments about the report could based on the report not the person.

I haven't sanitized it to the extent that I would feel comfortable with posting it at TIJ. I don't think I want to. I've done swapped with one of the fellas who already responded and think I'll wait till' I've digested his recommendations and incorporated the improvements before doing the swap again with someone else. I don't want to be wasteful of anyone's time or efforts.

Robert, sanitizing takes me about 5 minutes. On my Adobe Acrobat, I highlight the private info in black and it's gone.

Thanks for all the responses.

Marc