What a sales pitch

I got this e-mail from "Environmental Solutions Association"

How much can I earn by adding a Radon Inspection to my business?

On average you will be able to charge &195.00 per inspection so let's say you conduct 2 Radon inspections a day twenty day's a month for a whole year you are going to bring your company an extra $93,600 a year minus about $9,600 a year in hard cost and you are still going to increase your bottom line or what most call revenue.Also coming soon is our Radon Mitigation course and to be able to Mitigate you must take a Radon Measurement and boy is this market wide open there is a very high demand in the United States being as though Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States so you'd be crazy not wanting to add this service to your business.

If it shows up in Texas (and I'm sure it will or has) it will also go in the trash.

The amount of radon in Texas isn't even measurable by any of the maps I've seen.

Now, however, there have been some "go-get-em" noobs who have been advertising and selling radon ... especially for the granite countertops. [:-bigeyes

All I can say is: "Bless 'em"

I got this e-mail from "Environmental Solutions Association"

How much can I earn by adding a Radon Inspection to my business?

On average you will be able to charge &195.00 per inspection so let's say you conduct 2 Radon inspections a day twenty day's a month for a whole year you are going to bring your company an extra $93,600 a year minus about $9,600 a year in hard cost and you are still going to increase your bottom line or what most call revenue.Also coming soon is our Radon Mitigation course and to be able to Mitigate you must take a Radon Measurement and boy is this market wide open there is a very high demand in the United States being as though Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States so you'd be crazy not wanting to add this service to your business.

Yippee!! I am gonna be rich!!

Now I just have to figure out how to get people to pay that much- twice a day-when everyone else charges a lot less for radon testing.

since 2006 Texas has offered free radon test including postage both ways for anyone that is capable of sending a request and following simple instructions

i think i recall reading they'll send 2 tests for a real estate transaction

http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/news/releases/20060918.shtm

we still have inspectors selling these services to unknowing consumers...