Feedback wanted for i-inspectanything..com app

Greetings. About 5 years ago we started to develop bespoke inspection software. Beginning of this year we developed a mobile app which works great as a cloud based multiuser and multi devises inspection system.

Our inspection app and system is called i-inspectAnything.com and we would like to invite the inspector's community for feedback.

If you are interested, please contact me or download a demo app from http://www.i-inspectAnything.com

Thank you

Detlef

Hi Detlef,

Thanks, but you aren't liable to get a lot of takers in the home inspection community here in the US because the inspection software market is already saturated with report systems that don't require inspectors to create a format or structure - they just go with what comes out of the box and most avoid narrative formats like they'd avoid someone claiming to be their long-lost love child.

Kurt will probably love to check it out. I think he uses a program like that for his reports.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Thanks Mike.

i-inspectAnything.com is made with FileMaker Pro and offers a lot of innovations. It is also available as cloud computing inspection system. So many inspection and reporting tasks have become more simple, more effective and more productive and cost less.

This is why an oversaturated inspection software market does not matter for us. Asking the community for feedback helps to make products even better.

Heads up!

Thanks

Detlef

Checked, no downloads available for Mac's or PC's yet.

By the screen layout, it's using an extremely similar (or the same) structure. Each comment is a record, each record has it's set of fields, etc., etc. My page layout is different, but that's easy to change. I can put up to 4 pics with each comment; also easy to change.

The interface is the question; since there's no downloads yet, can't know anything.

You know, I could alter my set up to be an inspection format for just about anything....

Another thing....

We of the FM community know just how lame FMPro Go is. No data export means the entire system remains resident on the iPad; no data export for a DB makes for a non-robust environment.

One has to transfer entire files back and forth between their Mac and the iPad in iTunes, which is a PITA. I've had at least one corruption in transferring files back and forth; file corruption = worthless software.

So, I'll wait until I see the system for my Mac.

Checked, no downloads available for Mac's or PC's yet.

By the screen layout, it's using an extremely similar (or the same) structure. Each comment is a record, each record has it's set of fields, etc., etc. My page layout is different, but that's easy to change. I can put up to 4 pics with each comment; also easy to change.

The interface is the question; since there's no downloads yet, can't know anything.

You know, I could alter my set up to be an inspection format for just about anything....

Hi Kurt.

Thank you for your feedback re our i-inspectAnything inspection software. We are working on a run time demo for Mac or PC desktop.

However, the best mobile experience is with the iPad. Once the i-inspectAnything PC run time version is up, I'll let you know, in the meantime, the iPad and iPhone version is available from here: http://www.i-inspectAnything.com, just use this link from your iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone.

If you are interested to test the Cloud based online version of the i-inspectAnything mobile inspection system, please let me know and I'll make a link available to you.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2013106195734_Inspection_software_004.jpg

49.19 KB

Cheers

Detlef

PS: Yes, I agree, there is some bad software around, i.e. transfer entire files back and forth between their devices. I have seen a lot in 30 years of this business. Fortunately we don't have these problems :)

How do you get around the lameness of FMPro Go? If one can't export data out of their DB, what's the point? I mean, you don't even have to pay for it anymore, do you? They're giving it away, aren't they?

I've fiddled with FM in the Cloud, working through my iPad. Dog slow. Painful dog slow.

Send me the link. I'll tell you what I think.

FTR, I've been building my system for 25 years, with a core developed by Bob Bowers before he became God in the FM world. You know Bob?