Roof inspections

tabir

Hi. I am just looking for any advice or tips on how to get started in roof and building inspections. I am currently employed. I have been with my company 38 years and will be retiring at the end of the year. I would like to start a drone business when I retire as a means to supplement my income and to stay busy. Over the next 9 months I want to start honing my skills and getting the equipment and training I will need to get started Concrete surveillance ADVERTISING LINK REMOVED. I currently own a Evo II and love flying it. I am hoping some of you can give me tips on what software (free versions if possible) to get that will help with flying, mapping, damage inspection etc. also where are some good places to go to get training. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks 
Edited by Bill Kibbel

• 1 year later...

I found this article about drone inspections. It mostly has to do with the pricing different commercial construction drone inspections. But it has some other good information. i'm wondering how accurate the pricing calculators are. It also has a section on Computing Devices and Software that may help you.

https://www.vsiaerial.com/post/drone-inspection-service-costs