Church Inspection

Given the weirdness of DCAP and the CCDB, I'm interested to know what issues or restrictions were placed, if any.

I can see how the zoning was probably worked out; so many of the old churches scattered all over this city are emptying or abandoned, neighbors and city council want something done with them.

Do you know about any regulatory hurdles your client had to jump?

I can see how the zoning was probably worked out; so many of the old churches scattered all over this city are emptying or abandoned, neighbors and city council want something done with them.

Do you know about any regulatory hurdles your client had to jump?

None. My limited info on this had no issues with zoning changes. Alderperson, community made this happen fast. Like God, the city bureaucracy works in mysterious ways.

I'm not surprised in the zoning acceptance. I know a lot of (essentially) abandoned churches all over the City have neighbors wanting them on the tax roll. If the alder-person wants it, they probably worked w/the CCDB to make it happen.

Cool thing. I'm gonna check it out. Logan Square has turned into Brooklyn; it's unreal what's going on there.