Nick Is Sending me Love Letters

I got this email from Nicky today requesting that I remove my website reference of "ASHI being the largest and oldest professional home inspection society".

He did say thanks. He's such a polite man.

Are there verifiable membership #'s for each society? I know we have real numbers, but what's the #'s for Nicky's business? Does it matter?

I thought it was kind of cute. I'm expecting him to file suit alleging harm to consumers, and I suppose I'll have to respond. But, until then, it would be good to get some numbers, if they're actually available.

I got this email from Nicky today requesting that I remove my website reference of "ASHI being the largest and oldest professional home inspection society".

He did say thanks. He's such a polite man.

Are there verifiable membership #'s for each society? I know we have real numbers, but what's the #'s for Nicky's business? Does it matter?

I thought it was kind of cute. I'm expecting him to file suit alleging harm to consumers, and I suppose I'll have to respond. But, until then, it would be good to get some numbers, if they're actually available.

Is his cash cow business a " society "?

A professional association (also called a professional body, professional organization, or professional society) is usually a nonprofit organization seeking to further a particular profession, the interests of individuals engaged in that profession and the public interest.

It's already devolved into nothing. I finally found what he was talking about and changed it to something that's a lot better. Nick was instrumental in alerting me and in making my site better, and for that I thank him.

I was mostly surprised that someone would run around bragging that his membership is bigger than everyone else's.

That's for Presidential campaigns, not home inspection.