US Inspect

I've receieved two letters from them back to back, inviting me to sell my business and join their team, which is fine. I know most of the US Inspect guys in my town and they're all nice fellows.

For me, it just doesn't make economic sense. It would be a GIANT step backwards financially and I'd be working for someone else. I just happen to like absolute freedom.

There is a place for everyone and someone for every place.

For me, it just doesn't make economic sense. It would be a GIANT step backwards financially and I'd be working for someone else. I just happen to like absolute freedom.

You've answered any question you had within yourself then. As for me, I will forever remain an Independant...[;)]

I sold to LandAmerica Property Inspection (formerly known as Inspectech) last year. It has been a very positive experience for me.

I will say, however, that there are many questions you need to answer for yourself in deciding if selling is right for you.

In my situation, selling made sense. In others, it may not. It took me 10 months to decide.