opinions needed ....Inspectic software

Hi,

There are plenty of discussions about the pro's and con's of various software packages. If you pass your cursor over 'forums' on the gray menu bar above, a drop-down menu will appear. Click on "Search" and then search for "Inspect It" or "InspectIt" to see if that will bring up a thread. If not, just go through the previous threads in this topic area and you'll find plenty of comments about systems.

I had InspectIt ....for about a year. It drove me right up the wall and I finally dumped it for something that's safe for any computer moron like me to use - Inspect Express - and that's what I've been using for almost five years.

I must have called the InspectIt people 25 times the first year and always came away feeling like the guy at the other end couldn't care less whether I got my report up and running or not. You won't have that problem with IE.

Don't take my word for it though. Peruse the previous threads to see what others are saying.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Hi Scott,

I can answer that. If you want to save your comments that you've already customized in 3-D you can cut and paste them into I.E. very easily. Just open a version of each and then right-click on the comment box in I.E. to bring up the dialog box. Change the indicator and then cut and paste your comment from 3-D and save it. You're done. It literally takes seconds.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Been playing with InspectExpress demo now for a couple days. The template setups don't look to be as "flexible" as Inspectit. Thats as far as I've gotten.

I've enjoyed the 'flexibility' with Inspectit but am getting sick of $25 every month to load their report packs. Starting to add up. Lets see . . . 60 months(give or take) x $25 = $1500 YIKES!! Need to find a more cost effective solution!!

• 1 month later...