Freebies from the Barn!

I am cleaning out my barn and came across a box of misc old photographic stuff; old photos(200+-) from Apr and Jun 1945 taken around Normandy WWII, gelintine filters, misc camera parts, four new rolls of film from apr 1947, misc kodak film cans, etc. Also a bunch of family snapshots from late 20's & 30's.

My Mother always accused me of being like a crow and would never throw away anything bright and shiny, so am offering them to anyone that has an interest. Maybe this weekend I will take a snapshot of the stuff in a pile and post it here. NO JIM your lens is not in the box!

Thought there might be some WWII vets that would at least like to look at them, some have people, but mostly devastated buildings and landscapes.

Jeeze, ya never know what you might find on this board!

Originally posted by Les

I am cleaning out my barn and came across a box of misc old photographic stuff; old photos(200+-) from Apr and Jun 1945 taken around Normandy WWII, gelintine filters, misc camera parts, four new rolls of film from apr 1947, misc kodak film cans, etc. Also a bunch of family snapshots from late 20's & 30's.

My Mother always accused me of being like a crow and would never throw away anything bright and shiny, so am offering them to anyone that has an interest. Maybe this weekend I will take a snapshot of the stuff in a pile and post it here. NO JIM your lens is not in the box!

Thought there might be some WWII vets that would at least like to look at them, some have people, but mostly devastated buildings and landscapes.

Jeeze, ya never know what you might find on this board!

I collect stuff like that. Send me an e-mail & we'll talk.

jim@benchmarkinspections.com

- Jim Katen, Oregon