Real Estate Pundit Gives Advice About Inspections

hausdok

Since I'm not a real estate agent, I'm beginning to think that it might be a good idea to have a newspaper column wherein I give advice to the masses about purchasing real estate and how to deal with real estate agents.

After all, they all profess to be experts about what we do; after 11 years of watching what they do, and how many of them are constantly screwing their clients, payback would indeed be a b***h.

Read it here.

I have already written heavily on the subject of manipulation by unethical people in the real estate business. It often is ignored. The newspapers and other Main Stream Media could care less. It might influence their bottom-line negatively if ad sales fall off. Real estate property ads are very lucrative.

Even the inspectors who are controlled by agents do not want to have their shady associations revealed. Take it from someone who knows about exposing corruption. The guilty do not like whistle blowers hanging around telling the truth.