report writing programs

Mark Parlee here. Long time poster on JLC.

I have an exterior renovation company that and we specialize in correcting problems relating to moisture intrusion.

I am finding myself very busy inspecting homes with problems related to moisture intrusion and giving a report on what I find.

The way I have been doing it is in Publisher with captions describing the problems that are in the photos.

This is a very effective way for me to communicate to my client the problems they are experiencing but it is also a little time consuming.

i found this software and wonder if any of you have heard of it or are using it? Report Maker Pro

http://www.reportmakerpro.com/home.asp

I am not doing complete home inspections so I do not need all the lines some of you use .

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I do have a sample report but am having a bit of problem with the upload

Mark

You'd do better making your own template and standard comments than buying any of the report "writing" software, IMHO.

You're doing specialized work. The software programs, for the most part, are a wasteland of generalizations.

You could do well using InspectExpress. It's probably the most easily customizable, and the picture insertion component is very nice.

InspectExpress isn't hard to find; it's put out by the folks that run this site. They're good folks. Personable. Good service.