Katieuw Posted January 22, 2010 Report Share Posted January 22, 2010 Hi I looked at a fireplace, I suspect an old heatilator. The fans below are not functional. The fireplace works, but some of the vents above the fireplace have motar covering them. It appears that it was the beginning of a remodel. The buyer wants to know if it is safe as is, and if it will be safe if all of the vents are covered so the brick can be covered. There are also vents below the fireplace where the fans sit. Should these be covered? Thanks in advance Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.