3k lumen lite

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270510778442&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

I don't see a manufacturer's name attached to it, so it may be junk. Judging by the pictures on the above site, the light output is impressive

"So it might be junk."

Gee, do you think?

I suspect that this thing will work for about 5 minutes, then burst into flames and give off toxic gases and, possibly, radiation.

The description, though, it a masterpiece. I only wish that I was more fluent in Chinenglish so that I could understand it better:

28/35W Double Power Series HID flashlight in China design and manufacture of light flashlight, quality superior, technology-intensive.

HID (High intensity discharge) or "high-intensity gas discharge lamp," high-tech will be poured into the xenon gas inside the quartz tube, and then through the precise moment ballast will be 12 volts up to 23,000 volts, to stimulate e-free xenon tube , in the two electric arc between the electrodes to form a bunch of super-light continued to glow, not only according to more light, but also illuminate the broader, we call it gas discharge, due to xenon arc generated by super-white light similar to daylight too sun.

The same power HID lamps, tungsten halogen lamp brightness is about 3 times.

HID flashlight brightness of an ordinary car headlight brightness three times the exposure from the 1000 meters.

28/35W dual power output, long time, following the flight, 28W140 minutes, 35W110 minutes.

Ballast output efficiency of 87%, ultra-low operating temperature.

Large battery capacity, battery standard 4400MA / H.

support your fellow man

Buy local............

canadian or american!!!!

who knows how safe this thing is

I just asked my friend, Dr. Egon Spengler about these lights, here's what he said: There's something very important I forgot to tell you. Don't cross the streams… It would be bad… Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

- Jim Katen, Oregon