voice recorder

CheckItOut

Some of you use digital cameras. Do they all have record features?

About a month ago a client followed me around snapping pictures with a digital camera and was talking to it as he did so. Apparently he can bring up a photo and then play back the recording that accompanies the photo. Wish I'd stopped to see what brand and model it was.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Some of you use digital cameras. Do they all have record features?

About a month ago a client followed me around snapping pictures with a digital camera and was talking to it as he did so. Apparently he can bring up a photo and then play back the recording that accompanies the photo. Wish I'd stopped to see what brand and model it was.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I think mine will do that, Panasonic DMC-Z53, but I am real careful with it whereas the voice recorder gets crawl space dirt wedged in every crack - speaker is nearly full of it now.

Have you tried ebay? Unless it's a really short-lived model, you should be able to find one.

I've been using the same Olympus DS-330 since early 2004. It's been through more than 1300 inspections, including countless hours in a soaking-wet-with-attic-sweat front shirt pocket. It doesn't look particularly rugged, but the control buttons are rock solid.

Since it's the only critical piece of equipment that I don't have a backup for, I decided to see what was available on ebay. I was floored to see the prices they were going for. The several that were available had between 6 days and three hours to go and had bids between $133 and $145 dollars. I don't think I paid more than $170 for mine new, six and a half years ago.