Realtor Says Inspector is Full of Crap

hausdok

Straight.com/Vancouver, B.C./September 15, 2010

By Carlito Pablo,

Ed Witzke noted a lot of crappy stuff about the house on Rutledge Street in Victoria in his inspection. But what he observed about the washroom was particularly striking.

“A big fat fellow like myself only gets 1/2 bum on toilet seat,â€

Too funny, can't say I wouldn't say something like that to a client on site, however writing it in a report is a different matter...

seems like realtors are getting real desparate to make the sale here lately (more than usual) and don't want anything to slow the sale,

oh well... my ass or their sale... let me think about that one

Jerry (messing with RE deals daily)

It certainly is funny but I won't be taking report writing lessons from this inspector, it'd make us all look like a bunch of curmudgeons.

I agree. He also wrote that the house was "bulldozer ready."

Sounds like Ed's a bit of a grandstander.

On the other hand, the realtor sounds like he's just earned his asshole merit badge.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

It certainly is funny but I won't be taking report writing lessons from this inspector, it'd make us all look like a bunch of curmudgeons.

I agree. He also wrote that the house was "bulldozer ready."

Sounds like Ed's a bit of a grandstander.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

I think you got it. He got his name in the local rag, and may get a few leads from it.

I thought about his crapper cartoon for a second yesterday, but this picture tells the tale well enough.

Click to Enlarge
tn_201091921234_badToilet.jpg

52.66 KB

I suggested moving the closet wall, so I could have said the wall is "crowbar ready" and gotten a laugh. [:)]