HI Artography - Lock and Chain

This is my first-ever stab at a multiple overlay... Not exactly the best, but I couldn't resist.. Luxe condo

Background is a textured panel at the end of a common hall..

Next layer is view of a futuristic mall roof.. (The view out the condo living room).

Then the 'model' for the condo bldg (it was in the lobby)

Below that the aluminum sign on the wall behind the concierge.. This composite became the cover shot for the report..

Click to Enlarge
tn_201012952710_NOUVELLE.jpg

61.64 KB

This is my first-ever stab at a multiple overlay... Not exactly the best, but I couldn't resist.. Luxe condo

Next layer is view of a futuristic mall roof.. (The view out the condo living room).

Below that the aluminum sign on the wall behind the concierge.. This composite became the cover shot for the report..

Click to Enlarge

61.64 KB

Were you inspecting it or trying to sell it?

Just kidding. You could develop software to do that for inspection cover pages. The realtors would love it.

Click to Enlarge

61.64 KB

Were you inspecting it or trying to sell it?

Just kidding. You could develop software to do that for inspection cover pages. The realtors would love it.

I don't know who loves it other than me.. :) The bennies of our job are many and being outdoors, in cool buildings and fooling around with photos and actually being able to use them is one part of this job that I really get a kick out of..