Jump to content

Is there a technical name for these?

Robert Jones

Recommended Posts


According to my Illustrated Dictionary of Building Materials and Techniques it could be called either a bracket or a lookout; although it more closely defines lookouts with what we see most here, support for the deep overhanging eaves at the perimeter.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...