Jump to content

What might this be?

Recommended Posts

It's a passive through-the-wall intake vent for the whole house air change systems. Pull the string once and it pops out from the wall about a quarter of an inch and allows air in from outside, Pull the string again and it pops closed.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...