Jump to content

Correct term?

Robert Jones

Recommended Posts

Has anyone heard the term "vinylized synthetic" for roofing materials? I don't have any pics, it was a questioned asked to me. I can't recall ever hearing that term. It is a low sloped roof. "It looks like a vinyl type rolled roof that is painted to look like it has shingles". That's the description I received.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...