Appears to be serviceable ....

Appears to be a hatchery Coho salmon, functioning as intended. There are no visible concerns, but further evaluation by qualified dinner guests is recommended. [:)]

Click to Enlarge
tn_201291914222_coho2.jpg

86.02?KB

Sister-in-law, Joanne and her husband John, caught a couple of nice Chinook salmon. John stole the limelight with his 25 pounder. Not bad for a couple of hours off the point out in front of the house.

Click to Enlarge
tn_201291914292_chinooks.jpg

82.39 KB

Ya, I could use a healthy dose of R&R too. [;)]

Marc

My wife and I are heading out for a week of R&R. To Chama, NM to ride the Cumbres & Toltec train.

As y'all know from my 'train' comments on Lamb's pictures ... I'm a train fan. Used to ride the "original" GN Empire Builder and Western Star across Montana, ND, MN in my younger days.

Ya, I could use a healthy dose of R&R too. [;)]

Marc

My wife and I are heading out for a week of R&R. To Chama, NM to ride the Cumbres & Toltec train.

As y'all know from my 'train' comments on Lamb's pictures ... I'm a train fan. Used to ride the "original" GN Empire Builder and Western Star across Montana, ND, MN in my younger days.

Tempting indeed. One of these days.

Marc

Actually, we chartered with Roy Carver, who is a chef as well as a guide. He had the fish filleted and bagged by the time I brought the car down to the dock for the ladies. http://www.bluewolfcharters.com/aboutus.htm

Then I brought the wheel barrow and a big tote down for the fish. That makes a good impression on the dock. [:)]