Inspectit software on Samsung 4

I have a Samsung 4 smartphone and I have loaded Inspectit software. I am not sure what is wrong, possibly some conflict with an app. It will not show me the checklist inspection report. I can email it and it is a complete report. AHIT's software support has sent me back to the Verizon store to trouble shoot. I have tried installing and uninstalling about 4 x times now. Anyone eles out there had this problem???

Good idea. I suppose that is probably what they would want to do at the Verizon store. I do not have many apps, but obviously something is in conflict. Anyone eles out there using a Samung 4? I am finding the screen super difficult to see in bright sunlight and I am in the desert, so it is most often bright and sunny. I am wondering if a different screen protector would help with the glare?

Good idea. I suppose that is probably what they would want to do at the Verizon store. I do not have many apps, but obviously something is in conflict. Anyone eles out there using a Samung 4? I am finding the screen super difficult to see in bright sunlight and I am in the desert, so it is most often bright and sunny. I am wondering if a different screen protector would help with the glare?

Interesting. I use a Galaxy S3 with a heavy Otter case over it and I have no trouble seeing it in bright sunlight.

Scott, you were right about the brightness setting! I just found it in settings and it was at 1/2 by default. I turned it all the way up, but today it is cloudy, but I am assuming that will help. Thanks!

You might try the automatic setting. If you leave it on full all the time, it'll chew up the battery.

Well, I finally figured out why Inspectit software would not run properly on my Samsung S4. It is the only machine out there right now running a new android operating system. 4.2.2, up from 4.1.2. AHIT has not kept up with the technology and needs to optimize the software. This has cost me hours and hours of time and frustration. They said they would have an updated version ready to download by yesterday, but it still is not available. I am pretty disappointed in the software support, for obvious reasons, but to make it worse, they never really apologized AND tried to cover up the mistake by telling me that it WILL run on SOME Samsung S4's. That is illogical, and unlikely. I am pretty sure I was being lied to, which is really not cool. Makes me question their credibility. Just thought I would update the situation, in case anyone eles is having this problem, and I got to gripe a little.

I've got no interest in defending Inspectit, but I think it's likely that the earlier S4s did have the older OS. With phones, OS updates don't necessarily coincide with hardware updates. When you buy the latest version of anything these days you should expect this kind of thing.

Hmmmm. I did not know there were earlier S4's. When I bought mine, they said they had just been released a few days prior. I did not know that operating systems and hardware would/could come out individually. Interesting! Thanks for the information, Jim!

Well AHIT finally (seems) to have optimized their software for the 4.2.2 operating system. Now I have check boxes, which I did not have before. I am going to have to run a few full test inspections before I trust it for a paid inspection. Just thought I would update.

And regardless of whether there are or are not Samsung S4's out there with the 4.1.2 operating systems, AHIT should have been ready for 4.2.2. Or even known that they were NOT ready and told me that when I called in with the software not operating properly, and not sent me back to the Verizon store!