Need inspector feedback

I am doing some research on the environmental inspection and abatement industry and would like feedback from some grizzled pros.

1. What is the most important part of your job?

2. Is there any "pain" (time consuming tasks, frustration, inefficiency) associated with that task?

3. What are some routine tasks you do that could be streamlined with the right app or piece of software?

4. Last question: If you could wave a magic wand and whip up a tool that would make your job simpler, what would it do?

I look forward to your feedback!

Thanks,

Todd

I think Todd's a programmer and looking for a project.

He's trying out different forums attempting to gain useful info.

I don't even know what the mission and scope of an 'environmental' inspection would be nor who would commission such an inspection.

Marc

Well, he posted this on an appaisers forum:

I am doing some research on the appraisal industry and would like feedback from some grizzled pros.

1. What is the most important part of your job?

2. Is there any "pain" (time consuming tasks, frustration, inefficiency) associated with that task?

3. What are some routine tasks you do that could be streamlined with the right app or piece of software?

4. Last question: If you could wave a magic wand and whip up a tool that would make your job simpler, what would it do?

I look forward to your feedback!

Thanks,

Todd

He also posted the same thing on InterNACHI that he posted on TIJ