EZflow Drain

A contractor wants to use EZflow for some drainage problems we're experiencing on our property, but I've been reading mixed reviews about EZflow. Some say it stopped working others say it never worked at all. Maybe this is due to bad installations or untrue testimonials.

What has been the experience with those of you that are using EZflow for drainage issues?

I used one of their systems for a septic retrofit years ago; worked great. Fantastic, in fact.

In theory, they should all work fine; the principles and materials are correct. Methods may be where it fails. Someone messes up the install, it can't work right.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night and play a Doctor on a soap opera.

I realize that my post may have seemed obtuse but, I thought that an endorsement of the manufacturer's other product lines may shed light on the expectation of quality.

Aren't you supposed be to tending to your tulips?

A contractor wants to use EZflow for some drainage problems we're experiencing on our property, but I've been reading mixed reviews about EZflow. Some say it stopped working others say it never worked at all. Maybe this is due to bad installations or untrue testimonials.

What has been the experience with those of you that are using EZflow for drainage issues?

I've seen it used on two projects that I was involved with and it worked well in both. A nearby landowner used it to address drainage problems on his property about 10 years ago and it still seems to be working fine.