Jump to content

How would you report this?


Recommended Posts

How would you report the capacity of this service? Service cable appears to be #2 aluminum. The service enters the basement and is fed to a switch. The switch has two 70 amp cartridge fuses. Then a #2 aluminum cable feeds a distribution panel with a 100 amp main. I think this is a 70 amp service. Am I correct? Photo shows the main switch.

Click to Enlarge

80.34 KB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...