Jump to content

Anybody know what this is?


Recommended Posts

Do any of you guys know what this is?  This is a kitchen cabinet underneath the second (prep) sink in a very large kitchen in a very large house.  It's a rectangular plastic piece that's screwed down at all four corners.  The scalloped edge is part of a hole that goes through the cabinet bottom to the kitchen floor below.  My first thought is that it's part of a system to turn on the sink with your foot that hasn't been completed.  




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...