Jump to content

ABC Home Makeover?


Les
 Share

Recommended Posts

Anyone watch ABC's Home Makeover last night?

We are about eighty miles away from the family they helped here in Michigan.

The story was a young father died from exposure to mold in a house he bought for his family. I really do feel bad for this family's loss, but the producers botched up the mold aspect.

We have fielded several telephone calls from our past clients regarding the show.

Anyone else, besides me, think they fell down on the job?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Les,

Yeah, I saw it. Interesting that they upplayed the mold but didn't say anything about the fact that, since he's a fireman, it's possible he could have been exposed to some other toxic fume or element that he had a reaction to.

Mold is more dramatic and scary. Makes for better TV. I don't think that the producer cares about how many people they needlessly scare the bejezzus out of, they just want the dramatic effect.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...