Save My License and NACHI Agree to Mutual Support

hausdok

Atlanta-September 27

Save My License, the member organization and society of licensed professionals dedicated to helping professionals protect and save their licenses, designations, certifications, careers, reputations, and livelihoods from state board and administrative regulatory actions, announced today it had agreed to a reciprocal arrangement with the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), the largest inspection association in North America, to display the two organizations' logos on their web sites, newsletters, and on other appropriate vehicles, as a gesture of support of their respective missions.

Both organizations adhere to strict Codes of Ethics and Professional Practice Standards guidelines.

"We welcome this reciprocal arrangement as a statement that the leadership of our two organizations supports the ethical commitment we each have to our mission and the importance of protecting the rights of our members and professionals in an increasingly challenging and litigious society," explained Chris Fisher, Vice President of Marketing for Save My License. "We appreciate NACHI's acceptance and recognition of our relatively young organization and we invite other professional associations to join with us in the cause of protecting members from special interest actions and frivolous activities aimed at profiting at the expense of principle and ethical professionals."

While not an insurance company, Save My License (www.savemylicense.com) enables licensed professionals in almost any occupation to receive up to $100,000 in costs and legal fees to defend against any state or national board, administrative, or regulatory action that threatens their license, designations, certifications and their livelihood. Different levels of protection are available for low, mid, and high-risk careers. Save My License members can protect their professional license(s) with plans offered at protection levels of $25,000, $50,000, and $100,000 and start at $49 per year. All levels of membership include protection against fines a member may be obligated to pay, up to $5,000.

SaveMyLicense.com is owned and operated by an institutional holding and investment company, SML Holding Corporation, is backed by a performance bond and is registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce, Better Business Bureau, and VeriSign.

For additional information or to become a member of Save My License legal protection, individuals can apply online at www.savemylicense.com.

About Save My License: Save My License (www.savemylicense.com) is the first and only professional membership organization dedicated solely to the legal defense of members engaged in state licensing board actions or complaints affecting their certifications or designations. Backed by Delaware-based parent company SML Holding Corporation, Save My License is backed by a performance bond and is registered with the Department of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau, and VeriSign, and has forged marketing partnerships with Google, Yahoo!, MSN, and others. Save My License offers trusted, secure, and reliable protection for physicians, chiropractors, architects, accountants, real estate brokers/agents, nurses, therapists, optometrists, home inspectors, real estate appraisers, attorneys, and many other professionals.

About NACHI: The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors is the largest inspection association in North America. Formed in 1990, NACHI is both a non-profit organization as well as tax exempt. Its 205,000+ page, 106 million hit per year website, nachi.org, is host to interactive online continuing education, the industry's most popular exams and quizzes, and a 300,000+ post message board. NACHI also operates InspectorMALL.com, aboutNACHI.org, FindanInspector.us, InspectorPages.com, InspectorLocator.com, InspectorNow.com and InspectorSEEK.com as well as thousands of other lead generating sites for a total of 624 million plus webpages constituting 98.4% of all inspection related content online. NACHI is the industry's largest provider of continuing education and host to hundreds of inspection events each year. More than 8,900 North American inspectors call NACHI home. NACHI... Inspected once, inspected right.###