Xerox Is Doing Something Cool For The Troops

Submitted by James Simmons - User name: Mr. Electric

If you go to this web site, LetsSayThanks.com, you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these?

Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time to send a card and to pass on this information to others.

We can never say enough thank you's.

THANK YOU XEROX

Editor's note: Never underestimate the lift that just a few kind words can make to a serviceman's morale when he or she hears from the public at large. During Desert Storm I received dozens of letter of support and encouragement from people I'd never met and sometimes from whole classrooms full of students. It really helped lift my spirits and dampen some of the tension and stress of the situation. Please take a few minutes to participate in this.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!