"Home Inspector" vs. "Building Investigator"

I thought of 'shitticism' today while driving. I'll leave it to Walter to come up with the official definition. Flambustious is great..

My brothers and I also use 'gut-iris' for indigestion..

Again, I gotta credit my brother for "FLXBRTZ" (flixburtz). It's what a cat throws up and you can't identify it .. Kind of like Joe Bftsplk or whoever that guy is..

Well, yesterday I thought I invented the word, "moronity," and I used it carelessly here to describe some less-than-erudite commentary. Then, I looked up "moronity" and found out that somebody beat me to it. I copped it from the wreck of the Hindenburg, with the voice-over of, "Oh, the humanity." Now, when I encounter commentary that isn't quite up to middle-school level, I might just refer to "moronity." Moronity is a noun.

One could say, "That knucklehead over there, he's a moronity of one."

Or, "I can't believe the moronity I encounter every day..."

Finally, "He's a member of the moronity."

Now, regarding "shitticism:" That's going to have more than one definition:

1. Substandard-English failed comedy. Not unlike "moronity."

2. A harsh put-down.

I suggest that you submit "shitticism" to Urban Dictionary, if it's not too late. This is your chance to be a word inventor.

WJ

I thought of 'shitticism' today while driving. I'll leave it to Walter to come up with the official definition. Flambustious is great..

My brothers and I also use 'gut-iris' for indigestion..

Again, I gotta credit my brother for "FLXBRTZ" (flixburtz). It's what a cat throws up and you can't identify it .. Kind of like Joe Bftsplk or whoever that guy is..

Well, yesterday I thought I invented the word, "moronity," and I used it carelessly here to describe some less-than-erudite commentary. Then, I looked up "moronity" and found out that somebody beat me to it. I copped it from the wreck of the Hindenburg, with the voice-over of, "Oh, the humanity." Now, when I encounter commentary that isn't quite up to middle-school level, I might just refer to "moronity." Moronity is a noun.

One could say, "That knucklehead over there, he's a moronity of one."

Or, "I can't believe the moronity I encounter every day..."

Finally, "He's a member of the moronity."

Now, regarding "shitticism:" That's going to have more than one definition:

1. Substandard-English failed comedy. Not unlike "moronity."

2. A harsh put-down.

I suggest that you submit "shitticism" to Urban Dictionary, if it's not too late. This is your chance to be a word inventor.

WJ

Here is one I think I've invented. Where do you look for such words anyway?

Serenduffodous:

The accidental discovery of something unpleasant, worthless or useless by a duffus. The everyday events in the life of a duffus, often directly following the words, “Hey man, watch thisâ€