Jump to content

Name that siding


Recommended Posts

Does anyone know the manufacturer of this siding, or what it should be called? They're exterior panels on a rain screen system. The panels are laminates with a wood grain exterior. The middle sections looks like a plastic composite.

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif IMG_8386.JPG

480.62 KB

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif IMG_8413.JPG

459.37 KB


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...