Temporary lighting

drodrigu

I am having trouble downloading picture, My question is un insulated wiring running through metel stud framing throughout jobsite. Could this wiring (2 wires)which is energized electricute or shock anyone if it was pushed and grounded to the metal track?

I'm sure those are two possible outcomes!

I was at a jobsite looking at the temp lighting, when I noticed the 2 wires red and white without any insulation for the lighting. Is this ok with all the metal stud work running all over.

Save your picture as a JPEG file, re-size it to under 200Kb and then name it without any spaces or special symbols.

This won't work: picture of wires #1(2)

This will: picture_of_wires_1_2

Once you've done that, it should upload fine.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I was at a jobsite looking at the temp lighting, when I noticed the 2 wires red and white without any insulation for the lighting. Is this ok with all the metal stud work running all over.

I can't figure out squat from that description. Either post a picture or describe the issue more clearly.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

I can't figure out squat from that description.

Yeah, I did a lot of assuming on this one. I just can't think of any other wire that would be red colored.

Perhaps. But it seems like everytime we get an unknown person posting a poorly worded description, it turns out that the issue has nothing to do with what we "thought" he was talking about and we just waste our time speculating.