Carpenter ant?

I wasn't aware that ants changed form around the same time that certifications expire lol. I do have an ant related question though. My dad used to have this stuff for sugar ants. It was a dark sticky and very thick liquid that came in a glass bottle. You put a drop on a piece of paper and the sugar ants would carry it back and kill the whole nest. I have been trying to find this stuff, but I'm not sure if they even make it anymore. Figured you may know what I'm talking about and if I'm wasting my time looking for this stuff. Thanks ahead of time!

Yeah this stuff was a very dark syrupy mixture. I still have about an 1/8th of a bottle left. I was just trying to find some before I ran out.

I'm not sure if this stuff has boric acid in it or not, especially after hearing that you didn't have any luck with it when you tried it. The label has work off of this bottle so I can't be 100% sure that there isn't any boric acid in it. The stuff works like a charm though. Within usually about 3 hours there are no more ants crawling around.

Sounds like "Terro" ant poison. I get it at the grocery store around here. But I'm pretty sure Terro is clear, though.

Jim