Jump to content


Robert Jones

Recommended Posts

Pic was sent to me so I have no background info. Looks like a disconnect of some sort, just have not seen one like this in a residential home. I was told that there is an actual panel below this. Was told the three black circles are plastic. Is it a main pull out disconnect or...?


Click to Enlarge

23.65 KB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...