Age Decoder for: SunDial furnace ?

Nolan Kienitz

I know, I know it is as old as the hills, but I can't find anything on the multiple charts and other web searches that will provide a clue for the age of this electric furnace.

Labeled as Sun-Dial and manufactured by Square D.

The Square D decoder I have does not match this furnace.

In a house that was built in 1984.

Any clues ??

Click to Enlarge
tn_2012816192337_IMGP4246.jpg

35.7 KB

Thanks ... I was putting in that product was likely near the original construction date.

Below is the bottom of the A/C condenser that (best I can determine) is dated back to 1993.

Unit was working and had a 20-degree drop across the EVAP coil. I told my client that I was very surprised any of it was even running.

Click to Enlarge
tn_201281621264_IMGP4289.jpg

95.88 KB

Thanks ... I was putting in that product was likely near the original construction date.

Below is the bottom of the A/C condenser that (best I can determine) is dated back to 1993.

Unit was working and had a 20-degree drop across the EVAP coil. I told my client that I was very surprised any of it was even running.

Click to Enlarge

95.88?KB

The dog was lifting its leg on the A/C.

But you probably already knew that.

Jim

Click to Enlarge

95.88?KB

My mother's AC was over 30 yrs old last I heard before the house was sold. Ran beautifully.

That fin damage in the photo looks like canine pee damage, German Shepherd I'd guess, given the height of the damage. It must have been ground zero for territory fights by the neighborhood dogs.

Marc

That fin damage in the photo looks like canine pee damage, German Shepherd I'd guess, given the height of the damage. It must have been ground zero for territory fights by the neighborhood dogs.

Marc

Now, that is impressive HI work. The man not only identified the possible source, he also has a suspect!

Marc

Now, that is impressive HI work. The man not only identified the possible source, he also has a suspect!

It smacks of profiling to me!