Mega Plumber Action Figure for Christmas!

Mike Lamb

I saw this in the newspaper as a great gift idea. I'm already giving the wife and kids hints...

http://www.americanstandardpro.com/plum ... umber.aspx

Get the Mega Plumber Action Figure!

The virtuous leader of the American Standard Plumber Protects League is now available as an action figure, ...

Mega Plumber Action Hero is 6 inches tall and comes complete with his ultimate weapon: a miniature Champion 4 toilet that stands 2.5 inches tall.

Plumbers can win over kids and moms by giving away Mega Plumber Action Hero to kids, especially in combo with the free eight-page Mega Plumber comic book. It's a fun way to help kids ? and their parents! ? see plumbers as true superheroes, protecting the health of the nation and sanity of the family by vanquishing clogging, dripping, leaking, overflows and wasted water.

Get your hands on your own MEGA PLUMBER ACTION HERO for only $10!

I saw this in the newspaper as a great gift idea. I'm already giving the wife and kids hints...

http://www.americanstandardpro.com/plum ... umber.aspx

Get the Mega Plumber Action Figure!

The virtuous leader of the American Standard Plumber Protects League is now available as an action figure, ...

Mega Plumber Action Hero is 6 inches tall and comes complete with his ultimate weapon: a miniature Champion 4 toilet that stands 2.5 inches tall.

Anyone else find it funny that the "plumber" is wearing a carpenter's-type tool pouch and wielding a huge pipe wrench while standing in front of a toilet? Just what is he planning on doing?

• 3 weeks later...