Closing my HI business sale

Charlie R

Closing the business up as of October 31. I have a FLIR E6 scanner with both the soft case and hard case, software has been kept up to date, new was 3000, asking 1500, I will pay the UPS shipping. Any new/newer inspectors in or near Maryland - I have all the inspection tools you could want - moisture meter, Little Giant MT 26 ladder, boroscope, etc. Email me at inspectorcharlie@gmail.com. Radon monitors have already been sold. 

Thanks, I appreciate all the knowledge and opinions that everyone has shared over the years, and I wish everyone the best. Stay safe, Charlie

Edited by Charlie R
misspelled word

Retiring from home inspection. Selling the home in Maryland, having a new home built in Venice Florida. Plan on doing volunteer work at the Mote Marine Lab (probably with their sea turtle efforts), working with a veterans group that helps vets find housing, and probably doing some time with habitat for humanity. And getting older, fatter, slower every day :) . Wish you the best Marc, keep fighting the good fight my friend.

• 4 years later...