main panel cover removal

A realtor on site remarked, as she noticed my struggle to pull a panel cover out from behind a piece of wood trim that had no obvious reason to be there, that I was the first inspector she had ever seen remove a panel cover.  (She was not very old, and likely had not seen very many inspectors.  She said the other guys just locate it and note whether it is labeled.)

Comments?

Edited by Jim Baird

47 minutes ago, Jim Baird said:

A realtor on site remarked, as she noticed my struggle to pull a panel cover out from behind a piece of wood trim that had no obvious reason to be there, that I was the first inspector she had ever seen remove a panel cover.  (She was not very old, and likely had not seen very many inspectors.  She said the other guys just locate it and note whether it is labeled.)

Comments?

I'd ignore him/her.

Edited by Marc

It's required here. Illinois SOP: 

k)         When, pursuant to the written agreement with a client, the electrical system is inspected, the home inspector shall:

1)         Inspect the ...  interior components of service panels and subpanels; ...