history channel tonight

I am doing some work in a large sewerage treatment plant on Staten Island. Indeed it is very interesting. There are a number of large aeration tanks. All workers are warned that if they fall in there is no saving you. The aeration causes extreme negetive boyency (I hope splelling doesn't count) and a person would drop like a rock.

I had to obtain a number of certifications in order to work there.

Originally posted by StevenT

All workers are warned that if they fall in there is no saving you. The aeration causes extreme negetive boyency (I hope splelling doesn't count) and a person would drop like a rock.

True. The same thing happens in whitewater rapids sometimes.

Brian G.

I'd Rather Drown in the Rapids [:-yuck]

Originally posted by chicago

Thanks Jesse that was an informative show.

Now I gotta look for the repeat,and watch the language up there or do I have to pull a Imus on you

Hmph,

This from a guy who's avatar is a bunny killing one of our noblest North American mammals.

Com'on Mike don't you pull for the littie bitty wabit.

It's classic underdog pulling out the win

It's bugs bunny against will'e coyote

Most of all it's me trying to begin a small business.With never learning how to type till after I bought this cursed machine a year ago.

Then teaching my self enough about computers to start educating my self about a field that I thought was a no brainer during a time of down turning real estate markets,with increasing competition and little or no budget to advertise while attempting to avoid sucking up to droids.

You go little bunny, yes you go and take care of those big bad wolves